Senior .NET Developers - Leading Melbourne Digital Agency
Conveniently located next to Richmond station, Revium is an award-winning technically focused digital transformation agency that specialises in application development, web development and digital marketing.
We are currently looking for senior ASP.NET developers who are extremely technically efficient with a minimum of 4 years commercial experience or someone who can demonstrate they are ready to take their career to the next level by showing exceptional technical ability.
The successful candidate will need:
- Very strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with ASP.NET 2 - 4.6
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET WebForms, MVC 1 - 5, LINQ, jQuery, web services, AJAX, CMS and W3C standards is a pre-requisite
- Excellent SQL Server skills.
- An excellent understanding of software architecture and an ability to offer solutions to problems.
- Ensure applications and websites developed are efficient, quick and secure.
- Experience building top quality online systems using the latest development techniques.
- A desire to produce quality code and constantly improve themselves.
Highly desired but not mandatory experience includes:
- Microsoft certified from MCP to MCSD
- Kentico CMS or similar ASP.NET CMS
- Teamcity or similar continuous integration frameworks
- SVN or similar version control systems
- Business analysis/documentation
The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, are proactive in the development of our client's requirements and can work autonomously or as a part of a team when meeting our client's needs.
The successful candidate will be motivated to learn and expand their skill set. We will provide excellent on the job training and support from experienced industry experts as well as make formal training and career development opportunities available. We will expect the successful candidate to study and pass exams to obtain industry certifications in Microsoft and Kentico.
To apply, please send a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and at least two links to online projects you have been involved with directly to [email protected]
1 Cubitt Street, Cremorne 3121 VIC
P: (03) 9429 2000
E: [email protected]