Goals and Challenges
Revium provided a solution for Lorraine Lea that replaced their existing classic ASP custom built website. The new system restructured the existing CMS and greatly improved the website capabilities along with a fresh new design for the website.
Revium encountered a number of small technical challenges during the website development. These included:
- Implementing a transparent authentication to link the new Kentico .NET website with the existing classic ASP client login
- Integrating product data with a Unix based UniVerse database
- CMS targeting visitors from Australia and New Zealand
ASPX Template Engine was used to implement the website which allowed for greater flexibility. The main features executed were:
- Content staging
- Content workflow
- Multilingual components (customised to use with the same base language as en-AU and en-NZ)
- Content versioning
The completed website solution provided Loraine Lea with:
- Advanced content management capabilities
- A restructured website
- Attractive up-to-date website design
- The ability to handle high levels of traffic
Key criteria for selecting Kentico CMS
Revium chose to develop with Kentico CMS based on significant research on a number of Content Management Systems such as Umbarco, Sitecore, Centric Minds and many others.
"Great to see your team at Revium producing such fantastic work – we love our revamped Lorraine Lea website"
- Adrian Ryan, Director, Lorraine Lea